Badgr or Hansa?

That is a matter of preference slava, since they are kinda different airbrushes in the function. The Hansa 381 is a gun with a combined
double action. Means you dont have to press for air. Instead you move the trigger back and air starts, then a few more and the paint also
begins to spray out. I have a H&S Grafo with the same system and it is cool, but you also have to get used to. One thing that is a advantage
of this system, you can not forget to shut the paint off before the air, even if you just let go it will do shut paint off and then the air after.
I guess the quality of the spray pattern will be very good with both of the guns and also the prices for spare parts are similar. If you want a
classic double action gun then go for the Velocity.

depends what you want to do with it! the hansa is single action

depends what you want to do with it! the hansa is single action

Its not a single action, its a combined double action as i wrote above. Its different since you still can paint everything like with a normal
double action gun, you just dont have to press for the air. The more you move the trigger back the more paint will come just like with a double
action. A single action only knows paint on and off, and you have to adjust paint flow with a screw like on a spray gun before.

That is a matter of preference slava, since they are kinda different airbrushes in the function. The Hansa 381 is a gun with a combined
double action. Means you dont have to press for air. Instead you move the trigger back and air starts, then a few more and the paint also
begins to spray out. I have a H&S Grafo with the same system and it is cool, but you also have to get used to. One thing that is a advantage
of this system, you can not forget to shut the paint off before the air, even if you just let go it will do shut paint off and then the air after.
I guess the quality of the spray pattern will be very good with both of the guns and also the prices for spare parts are similar. If you want a
classic double action gun then go for the Velocity.
Thank you, I think it will be Velocity.

Back