Baltimore maryland

B

BUGSYMONTANA

Hey guys just thought i stop in first and introduce myself. in college right now just finishing serving my 5 year contactwith the army (active) did 2 tours one in iraq one in afghanistan prior to doing the army i was in job core down in morganfield kentucky as an auto body student i briefly was able to do alil bit of air brushing after leaving the army i figure to kill time inbetween semesters and when im not studying i could get back into air brushing not the best at free hand stuff but im sure with time and practice my skill level will pick up quickly anywho *waves* just thought i give a quick summary

Welcome bugs!! You have come to the rite place, can't wait to see some work!! Any questions just ask!! Also thanks for serving our country!

Josh

welcome to the family, waiting for your work and questions, do not hesitate to ask why we all are here. ;)

welcome to the forum bugsy , look forward to seeing ya around

Welcome from the UK mate, there's definitely a place for you here on this forum. Great atmosphere, great people and amazing talent all willing to help.

Back