Basic Color Mixing Chart

RebelAir

Air-Valve Autobot!
Mentioned this in a recent post so thought I'd post it up in here..I used to use it years ago and it breaks color down into a particular mixing aspect..IE One part of this, two parts of that equals a specific color..May help those experimenting with color mixing...Soz if its a bit hard to read, copy it to ya computer and use the zoom function in your viewer should help decipher it LOL
CombinedPaintMixing-1[1].jpg

Thanks Ace. I'll certainly be taking a look at this, and see what I can glean from it.

Thanks Ace. I'll certainly be taking a look at this, and see what I can glean from it.
me to perseus, i think it is a great chart, every little thing can help live to learn, learn to live, thats what i say with a sense of humor.

wow you must have a lot of time in this!! i hate to think of all the paint that gave up it's pigment to achieve this chart lol..thank you

Can't take credit for that chart Zerrack, it was made for a oil/watercolor painting guides in a well known older series of How To books by Walter T Foster. Although translates well to airbrushing for those just starting out color mixing.

Back