Been lurking as a non member for a while

jbuckley421

Gravity Guru
Finally decided to join the discussions, rather than just lurking. My name is Jarrod, I'm 26, and from Montana (U.S.). I started airbrushing in March 2015 as part of a project some friends and I were working on. I have some background in drawing, but very little formal training. Ideally, I would like to be able to turn my art into a career, and airbrushing seems to be the most viable option. I look forward to progressing my art, and helping others to do the same!

Welcome ! If you've got a history of drawing then you're already ahead of some of us, now you just need to transfer it to airbrushing

Welcome Home Jarrod:D see you been lurking so you knew I would call you out on the intro LOL
Good work horse of an airbrush ,

Welcome to the forum,you should find out its easy to learn now that you joined the forum and you can now ask questions

Hi from the uk Jarrod, glad you decided to join us. Your first great airbrushing decision Lol. If you've been lurking for a while you already know the good peeps around here are very helpful, so you just opened yourself up to all the best advice you'll ever need. The HP-CS is a great gun too, so now there'll be no stopping you :D

Back