Beginner from Medicine Hat, Alberta

X

xeagle

Just wanted to pop in and Say Hi. Just bought some equipment, and am now watching and practicing
techniques presented on youtube and here. I hope to be a regular contributor when I am not working.
Most of my days are 16 hours of work and sleep and relax for the other 8.

Welcome along buddy. ... won't be long till you start posting from your phone or comp at work.... them your boss gets the hump.... then they start threatening disciplinary action. ... but you are to far involved and tell them to stick it. ... kinda like me

Hello and welcome from the US, great peeps, loads of talent, and info all for the asking!

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

welcome from honduras, hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

xeagle, big welcome to the forum buddy! - 8 hours relaxation a day!! You've got plenty of time to paint then:) should see some cool stuff coming from you :triumphant:

Last edited:
xeagle, big welcome to the forum buddy! - 8 hours relaxation a day!! You've got plenty of time to paint then:) should see some cool stuff coming from you :triumphant:

8 hours is more like recovery time. I work in the oil industry so the pace is pretty hectic. I work 15 days on and 6 days off so I hope to put in good practice hours on my days off. Today is my last day off :apologetic:.
I really appreciate your videos, they got me motivated to get out in my garage/studio and start practicing. I really had no idea where to start and you gave me direction. By the way I fall inside your demographic 35-50 male, but my wife thinks your hilarious.

Again thanks everyone for the warm reception.

xeagle

Strange I thought mitches demographic was 18 -20 busty students. .... no wait... sorry I've done it again.... that's my demographic

Back