Beginners help

Joe pulvirenti

Double Actioner
Hi there is ok to have the iwata moisture trap on the hose rather than on the airbrush I find it annoying being on the airbrush its the one that comes with the custom micron.

It's fine, most find the one on the airbrush gives a better grip but everyone has there own way to hold and use an airbrush.

I have mine on the hose with the mac/quick disconnect at the very end so all my airbrushes just have a quick connector on. Works great for me.

Hi Jack eb that is a good idea I like the snap lock on the airbrush first I don't use them but I will invest in one and try that thanks for the idea

Hi Jack eb that is a good idea I like the snap lock on the airbrush first I don't use them but I will invest in one and try that thanks for the idea
Quick disconnects are great, not just handy if you’re using multiple brushes but it makes it a lot easier at the end of the day when you’re cleaning the brush. Or if the one you’re using is being a pig and you want to swap out for a cleaner brush while you let the other soak
The one I have is the Grex, they do one for different brands of airbrush, mine does the Iwata, H&S, Olympus

Back