Bent needles

Will do Jack, I have already had a little look at a few youtube vids.
Only thing i was a bit unsure of was the polishing after using it but i’ll do some research before it comes.

I had a look at the sharpenair last night, to ship to the uk i’m looking at £70, new needles with delivery was £30......I watched a vid on YouTube and found a technique for straightening using wood which seems to have done the trick till the new ones arrive.
To be honest my control is much better I just had a momentary lapse of concentration lol
What is a H&S Mr.Micron?
Lee is right, Lionart is the cheapest way to get one. Coast Airbrush were great with shipping and prices but import tax and Royal Mail service charge killed it unfortunately. Lionart would be the best for UK buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter which brand of airbrush gets expensive to replace parts, some more than others but none the less all can get costly. some people are inherently rougher than others on their equipment but in time learn to be more careful ..... (unless your loaded) lmao

No matter which brand of airbrush gets expensive to replace parts, some more than others but none the less all can get costly. some people are inherently rougher than others on their equipment but in time learn to be more careful ..... (unless your loaded) lmao
It's that loaded part that worries me..... and to top it we in South Africa, miracles happen more than affordable imports this side lol

you can straighten your bent needles by putting it between two flat metal objects me myself use two razorblades
put the needle tip between the razors or whatever press them together with your thumb and index finger, spin and drag the needle
backwards with your other hand,,,do this untill your tip is straight, then you can polish the needle and you're back on track again,,,i haven't bought a new needle for years,,

I had one bent pr tty bad and ready to toss it so I tried a piece of glass and a pencil. Worked like a charm and sprays great now.... I will be using the money saved towards my new airbrush

you can straighten your bent needles by putting it between two flat metal objects me myself use two razorblades
put the needle tip between the razors or whatever press them together with your thumb and index finger, spin and drag the needle
backwards with your other hand,,,do this untill your tip is straight, then you can polish the needle and you're back on track again,,,i haven't bought a new needle for years,,

How do you polish your AB needles?

CaptKarel

I did indeed buy a sharpen air and it's awesome!! And it was on sale too!! Even better!! For those who know me, in the beginning, I kept bending needles left and right lol...so I've always kept spares. This hasn' happend in years, but I felt it was best to just get one...with all the use my guns get and constant cleaning, I felt it was a good idea. It' a GREAT investment!!

I did indeed buy a sharpen air and it's awesome!! And it was on sale too!! Even better!! For those who know me, in the beginning, I kept bending needles left and right lol...so I've always kept spares. This hasn' happend in years, but I felt it was best to just get one...with all the use my guns get and constant cleaning, I felt it was a good idea. It' a GREAT investment!!
What is that saying it is better to have it and not need it then not have it and need it LOL.

I've only bent 1 needle and I fixed it between the kitchen counter top and the handle of the airbrush, similar technique to kjart and joe T If I had several bent needles I would consider a SharpenAir.

Lee

Back