Best airbrush ever?

maybe this is a mesh filter, but how take air inside? the air regulator is on the bottom, like all airbrushes!!
I dunno.
Venturi I would guess. Doesn't make sense what for though.
If it goes to the air well it's still just air. If it would go to the paint channel the only thing I could see it doing is maybe you could take your thumb off it to try and clear a clog but it wouldn't be real effective.

I dunno.
Venturi I would guess. Doesn't make sense what for though.
If it goes to the air well it's still just air. If it would go to the paint channel the only thing I could see it doing is maybe you could take your thumb off it to try and clear a clog but it wouldn't be real effective.
I don't understand yet the induction system. And what the hell happens such with the "remote trigger"!!! lol

I don't understand yet the induction system. And what the hell happens such with the "remote trigger"!!! lol
Part of this is language barrier I'm sure some of what they state in specs is obviously common to most brushes, some could just be they're using different terminology.
Some is that they have done away with some of the "features" after determining they simply didn't work.

At worst
I honestly feel like some of it may even have been hoax features to draw attention which they always planned to get rid of....?

but the video and the photos say the opposite, if they are not CGIs as Dave says. Very weird. :confused:
having a look at his web site he only shows the same picture which are all CGI , He never shows the airbrush in action painting something but just pointing at a painting already done.
I have never seen an actual video through the years showing that the .07 really even works.
I would say just let it go but keep an eye to see if it really becomes a thing.

having a look at his web site he only shows the same picture which are all CGI , He never shows the airbrush in action painting something but just pointing at a painting already done.
I have never seen an actual video through the years showing that the .07 really even works.
I would say just let it go but keep an eye to see if it really becomes a thing.
Right,
The more I look at it the more I think at least parts of it were/are a hoax designed for attention in some manner.
Even putting so much effort in cgi, would be almost more effort than making the real thing.

Part of this is language barrier I'm sure some of what they state in specs is obviously common to most brushes, some could just be they're using different terminology.
Some is that they have done away with some of the "features" after determining they simply didn't work.

At worst
I honestly feel like some of it may even have been hoax features to draw attention which they always planned to get rid of....?
I agree. Well, will try to gather more information to find the specs and functions of the prototype. If I find something interesting, I tell it here! ;)

Even putting so much effort in cgi, would be almost more effort than making the real thing.
for me, is an insane effort make this amount of CGIs during years, the video with the nozzles 0.07 mm. is very hard to generate by computer (even if you are George Lucas). Honestly I think this airbrush .07 already exists, at least one!

for me, is an insane effort make this amount of CGIs during years, the video with the nozzles 0.07 mm. is very hard to generate by computer (even if you are George Lucas). Honestly I think this airbrush .07 already exists, at least one!
There were .1 nozzles floating around at the time ....would be hard to tell the difference in a video or picture.

I'd say like most things the truth here is probably some halfway point.

Just very very odd to not have at least some kind of outside tests...limited number of releases... something, in all this time.

If it in fact works well enough to use.

I'm not getting my hopes up for it though.

I think my own most ambitious and radical brush design has a better chance of making it to market before this brush is available.
It hasn't made it beyond rough sketches and initial research yet and it's last on my to do list.

Back