Best airbrush ever?

Blame Charles burdick for that name. Before that it was called a "paint distributor"

"Distributor" wouldn't bring misunderstanding!:)

By far the best way to be able to pull lines finer than hairs is get a good quality brush and start practicing, not trying to find a brush that doesn't exist. I've seen a video of 25 skulls painted on a coin (a quarter from memory) with a 0.35mm eclipse.

I also remember that! I was then impressed how the guy did that with the bottom feed Eclipse.
BTW, he passed away. Robert Benedict that was.

I've seen a skull painted on a grain of rice by one of the members in this forum...

Do you have a link? I'm curious to have a glance at that.

There is something about the "remote trigger" that sounds interesting, but I think this is simply a mechanical mod that allows for a different hold on the brush. If using a preset needle, I could do the same thing using a foot pedal to regulate air...
Yes, the "remote trigger" also seems interesting to me. In fact, I found some video on the internet:laugh:
I could assemble a brush that looks like that in an afternoon...
Really? Please build at least one, if it works maybe we could reach an agreement. I am very interested in getting the finest airbrush available!!
There are tons of brushes out there already that will allow the user to do whatever they want, as long as the user puts in the time to learn how to use them."
I want to airbrush at least 4 letters in one millimeter, even less space.

Yes, the "remote trigger" also seems interesting to me. In fact, I found some video on the internet:laugh:
Really? Please build at least one, if it works maybe we could reach an agreement. I am very interested in getting the finest airbrush available!!
you may want to consider picking up a different hobby, as an airbrush is not the best suited tool for what you describe you want to do

Can your eye even see to paint 4 letter in that sized space with out the aid of a microscope ?

How can he be in with a CEO of a company which is no longer in business?
why not?, in fact, the owner of this shop Toshiya Takeshima seems very close to Mr. Takeuky, the CEO company. But the point is that Paul Carbajal and his prototype are related with olympos airbrushes, at least in the head system assembly, if Robbyrockett2 has not wrong, thank you Robbyrockett2.
So because you read it on the internet is has to be true ?
True, wrong, fake or right. Obviously internet is like real life.
Cause we all know they can not put anything on the net that is fake right?
right! but today for me, the connection olympos airbrushes - prototype is not fake. Exists and its true.
Even if and that is a big if it exists the paints or ink or what ever will actually run through it will be very over priced which tell me you have some very deep pockets
yeah! you are right, I'm so fortunate in this aspect. All depends by the final price if the product is finally on the market.;)
Being you are just learning I strongly suggest you practice with the airbrushes you have to see how much control you have with it.
no matter want the nozzle size or what a pro can do with it does not mean you will ever be able to do the same unless you practice a lot.
Ok mate, thank you for your suggestion. I only just want to practice with the finest AB and nozzles available asap. This is my goal currently.:thumbsup:

but I have written my name "Squishy" clearly and crisply at that size with a .23 micron cmc
WOW!!, please, do you have a good photo of this?. 7 letters in one milimeter!!... and how you tunning or mod your AB?, can you help me ?, I use several Iwata airbrushes but now my favorite is HI PERFORMANCE PLUS HP-CP with a rare .18 mm nozzle.
You can have the smallest nozzle ever,..
I WANT it, and get the finest AB available. This is my goal.
...you can get that level of detail out of any existing nozzle.
Please, show us the pic with "Squishy" in good resolution. Thank you in advance!.:)

well, there you have it - "...I only just want to practice with the finest AB and nozzles available asap." The subject brush of this post is not available, and can not be purchased. So, this is not a candidate for your purposes... The rest of this thread has just become a waste of time.

If it is truly your intention to obtain and practice with the finest airbrush and nozzle available, PogArt has an Iwata/Foxy Studio K33 for sale in the classifieds section - a brush you could buy today, that is very arguably the best available.

Last edited:
So, why to expect lines from 0,07 mm nozzle, if in any case we have the airbrush with dotted pigment pattern? We'd only have more narrow series of finely sprayed dots.
very interesting post Vladimir!! in my case, I expect the beauty of the free hand airbrush pattern with an outstanding detail, no scratches, no stencils. The big pleasure to make all with the AB.
(Iwata 0,18mm is larger, have no idea whose nozzle is real 0,18mm)
maybe, you get the answer here https://www.facebook.com/olymposairbrush/posts/1566407480059312
This photo is good reminding about the abilities of the airbrush user. In reality it's better to search for the best airbrusher ever, not the best airbrush ever.
for me, best if both are good, AB and airbrusher. Here a reference pic in olympos airbrushes FB with a cleary signature in less space that a grain rice 1 x 5 mm. https://www.facebook.com/olymposairbrush/posts/1207874142579316

Back