Big hello to everyone from germany

S

Stranger375

Hi everyone,
my name is Andreas and im 37 years old and from germany. I just started out airbrushing about 3 weeks ago and found the videos of Airbrushtutor on youtube.
I find these videos very helpful and thought lets join the forum here to meet other people with the same interests. Im really glad and thankful that you make such a big effort
to help us beginners here with your website and your videos Mitch. My equipment so far is the Harder & Steenbeck Evolution Silverline FPC 2 in one and the Neo for Iwata airbrush.
I also have a Sil Air silent air compressor. After reading alot here in the forum i have to say that its much better here then in the german forums i was also having a look at.

So thank i thank everyone here in the forum for posting alot of informative stuff and special thanks to you Mitch of making it happen to have a forum like this. :smile-new:

Hi Andreas

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun and learn loads.

Malky

Your welcome here, und liebe Grüße aus Berlin an Dich!

Viele grüße von die Niederlanden ;) haha, well I am better at reading German than writing it.

Welcome to the forum, and yes its informative, fun and one of the best!

Welcome and enjoy. A wealth of info from mitch and other pros in here. Meet many from other countries and all very friendly.

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find this forum real helpful.

Back