Black Friday Discount

Dimitris

Mac-Valve Maestro!
So, if you want to buy any createx (auto-air, wicked, illustrator, candy20, auto-borne, etc.) paint from spray-gunner you better do it now. Grear discount ( 2oz- 4.00$ and so on). Take a look.
Also if someone can help me cause I can't figure out why it's the only site that's not excepting my card.

I would definitely email them now. It's very possible that should it not work, they will still honor the discount when it is figured out.

I'd like a favour please. :)
The reason I can't purchase from spraygunner is that he's categorized in fine arts and painting supplies which is a no-no buy cause of capital controls. :mad:
Can someone help me? Like give me his paypal info and e-mail to send him/her the $ and the list to purchase the paints?

I'll bake a spinach pie for you!!!:D

Also if someone can help me cause I can't figure out why it's the only site that's not excepting my card.

Some of US shops do not except money from non US bank issuer of the card. Unfortunately.

The reason I can't purchase from spraygunner is that he's categorized in fine arts and painting supplies which is a no-no buy cause of capital controls. :mad:
Can someone help me? Like give me his paypal info and e-mail to send him/her the $ and the list to purchase the paints?

Contact the seller straight, maybe they will do smth for you. They do not have contact info or smth?

I've tried with Paypal also. Same issue. I've contact the bank and told me that capital control applies there too. I've send an e-mail to the seller explaining the problem, I hope he'll answer...

What is a capital control?

it's the enforcement of restraining order in the movement of funds in all the banks cause of the financial state in my country. Although recently it has been withdrawn, it hasn't been applied at online purchases in curtain categories such as spraygunner is. Hope I explained it right

Back