Bottles??

Mat

Double Actioner
Hi all, It's me again :) this may be a daft question but as I am in the midst of sorting out where I am going to be Airbrushing and I want to knock up some storage for my paints but as I have none yet I haven't a clue of the heights and widths of bottles I could guess..........But again the ruddy perfectionist is saying NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol :)

Could anyone please let me know what are the basic sizes 60ml,120ml widths and heights etc of the larger bottles as well.I don't want to make it and then realise I anything over 120ml will not fit within what space I may leave This may very well be the first time this has been asked lol.I will be when I get sorted be be trying trying the likes of AA , Createx ,Wicked , Spectra Tex ,and Imagine Air to see what works best as I need the the finished Racks to be pretty durable as coats with zippers and buttons will be up against then and not sure if I will need to clear coat them after or if I will be ok without ???? But that question I suppose is for another day......

Thank's for reading :D Mat

This isn't something I've ever paid to much attention to, but it is certainly a brain teaser, the problem is the bottles/containers vary per manufacturer, some make long thin bottles and some make short fat bottles, I even have some square glass bottles, this makes it almost impossible to create any kind of uniformed shelf or storage space, to avoid overloading my weak and feeble walnut on a string, I simply put everything in boxes, keeping all the different makes separate, I have some stationary racks where I keep the most used items.

I know that when I visit my airbrush shop, they are constantly rearranging the shelves to suit the stock, so they obviously also have the same dilemma, lol

Dia. 3.5 CM height about 10 cm for 2Oz bottles.
I build a box 350mm square. fits 100 bottles.

post some pictures so we may admire....

It will have to wait until I get home today . At work right now . Not sure it is anything to admire just a box I cut up here at work for my paints.

Dia. 3.5 CM height about 10 cm for 2Oz bottles.
I build a box 350mm square. fits 100 bottles.

Cheers Herb your a star, I can get cracking now :) Will just double up and maybe add a tad more for anything that is on the larger size :) Oh and I have started on that thing for you as well pal ;) as the weather has been dry for a change lol, so done my cutting outside which has kept the other half happy as no dust in the house hahahaha

Cheers Herb your a star, I can get cracking now :) Will just double up and maybe add a tad more for anything that is on the larger size :) Oh and I have started on that thing for you as well pal ;) as the weather has been dry for a change lol, so done my cutting outside which has kept the other half happy as no dust in the house hahahaha

Glad someone is having dry weather it is either raining , sleeting or snowing here the past few days..
Plus anytime you can keep the better half happy means you can be happy too. and no rolling pin to the head...:D

Back