Buzz

Welcome home Buzz Lightbeer LOL sorry couldn't resist ,
So water lilly where you from or are you on a float? What airbrush so you have or are you thinking to get?

What is your goal with the airbrush. What I mean is automotive and bike, canvas ,T shirts That will aid us in a good recommendation.
But the Iwata Eclipse cs is a good all around work horse of an airbrush and fits someone just starting out being it is a durable made brush.
If you want a good detail brush I will suggest the procon ps 770 , It is made just like the Micron but at half the price.
The Iwata Eclipse cs or bcs (cs gravity feed .35, bcs siphon feed .50 but you can set either of them up to the opposite nozzle needle size) can be found at your local Hobby Lobby.
the PS770 can be found here https://spraygunner.com/mr-airbrush-custom-0-18mm-ps-770-with-dru-blairs-spring/
But letting us know your end goal will aid us more in recommend the right brush for the work you want to do with it.

Welcome from the U.K. Buzz! Mr Micron is already asking the questions so I’ll stick with saying Whatsup.

Thought I would start with it's. Have a ' 06 Heritage soft tail that I would like to do something,but not till I can do it right

The two brushes I suggested will work great for what you goal is.
Gerald Mendez said he felt beginner's learn control fast with a detail airbrush vs the CS that is why in his class he teaches at his home he only uses microns.
I will say my control improved after I broke down and bought a micron now I can pull some nice fine lines with my old CS. But the ps 770 is more affordable and sprays just as nice as the micron and the folks at spraygunner ship fast.

The two brushes I suggested will work great for what you goal is.
Gerald Mendez said he felt beginner's learn control fast with a detail airbrush vs the CS that is why in his class he teaches at his home he only uses microns.
I will say my control improved after I broke down and bought a micron now I can pull some nice fine lines with my old CS. But the ps 770 is more affordable and sprays just as nice as the micron and the folks at spraygunner ship fast.

Been to Hong Kong in the late 70's ,but not since. Beautiful country, quite busy though

Welcome from New Zealand :) I painted aircraft in the RNZAF... got into airbrushing... :) What aircraft?

I’ll stick with saying Whatsup.
How very British of you Si !!!
I’d go for something like G’day ... ... wassup :)

Welcome aboard Buzz. Mr.Micron has got great suggestions as always
I’d suggest an easy beginner paint like Commart to get a feel for how an airbrush works, move onto Createx once you’re comfortable and want to push your learning up a notch
Just basic Colors like Sepia, red, yellow, white, blue, black

Back