Bye Bye Baby Elephant...

S

snoopy

Right guys,

I have just ordered a new compressor with a tank...

...''Its about time'' i hear you cry..

..well thats true, i ruined 2 big pictures over the weekend with compressor problems, mind you i did work that baby elephant a good 12+ hours over the weekend (got quite hot)

Anyway, i did what i always do, little research and jump in at the deep end!

I hope the new compressor isn't too loud otherwise the Wife and Son are not going to be very happy with me!!!

Snoop

What size tank is it. I have a 6 gallon loud M-F-ER!! But it only kicks on about every 30 minutes and only runs about 20 seconds and I have had no complaints so far..... i guess my wife is fine with buying 1 good compressor rather than hearing me swear when i ruined a painting!!!! Lol, i had 3 of those little ones the size of yours, before i upgraded!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not too sure of the tank size, does that matter? i probably should have asked some questions on here before parting with my cash!!!!!

Not too sure of the tank size, does that matter? i probably should have asked some questions on here before parting with my cash!!!!!

It doesn't matter too much, any tank even if it's only a litre, will eliminate pulsing giving you a more uniformed pressure, the smaller the tank the more often the comp kicks in, but I'm sure you will notice a huge difference from your elephant.

Maybe a link to the tank you bought,

What kind of compressor did you order Snoopy? I was looking at eventually upgrading to a California Air Tools compressor. Their not too pricey, and their suppose to be fairly quiet. I have to save some money first, so I have time to investigate further before purchasing. Until then, it's me and my Baby Elephant.

im not too sure of brand names etc?

i think its a pretty common looking one but with a 3L tank underneath and also a moisture trap was included! not used on of those either!

i just cant wait for it to get here!!!

Back