Can an automotive acrylic enamel paint be used with an airbrush?

S

scottjeffrey

If so, does it present any particular difficulties. I have four ounces of color matched acrylic enamel to touch up my engine bay where the spray can't reach due to its size. If it is possible, are there any particular airbrushes and needle sizes I should go with? Many thanks to you all.
Best Regards,
scott

Last edited by a moderator:
If so, does it present any particular difficulties. I have four ounces of color matched acrylic enamel to touch up my engine bay where the spray can't reach due to its size. If it is possible, are there any particular airbrushes and needle sizes I should go with? Many thanks to you all.
Best Regards,
scott
Didn't you already ask this here?

My mistake, Gents. I am currently suffering from information and reading overload. And thanks again Herb. I promise I won't ask a third time :)
Scott

Hey Guys! I took the plunge for better AND worse, lol. Just bought a Badger anthem and a 1/5 hp compressor. Lots of questions to follow I'm sure in the near future. It should all be delivered sometime next week. I want to heartily thank you all for your help, support and tolerance. I am very excited about where this will take me and hopefully having a nice 'new' engine bay :)
So, away we go!
Have a great weekend,
Scott in Fort Lauderdale

Back