Can anyone identify this brush and accessories?

To be clear, I would only be spraying the blue paint. Black is the color of my frame.
So you are stating that the original blurry photo, taken at the Pinarello factory, is NOT
what would be used to do the blue misting?
What are you suggesting is the correct gun?

There isn't much contrast between the bike and the background to me so it's hard for me to define the blue and black. I have old eyes. It looks to me that the blue along the bottom and going up would be best done with a touch up gun. It looks like there are some mists on the underside of the frame where the seat post is and some on the inside of the steering stem. Those could be done with an airbrush.

Again, just my opinion. Others here may have better suggestions.

I have no personal experience using one of those so I can't offer an opinion.

There may be others here who have used one and they can make their suggestions.

If you wanted to you could paint the bike with a micron, but it’s not ideal.
if you’re not going to be doing multiple bikes then the siphon feed will do the job but it will take time.
most siphon feeds are .5 so will ‘throw paint’ quickly, you won’t be able to do a high level of detail.
decide which paint you want to use then we can guide you to the appropriate airbrush

is the original airbrush photo a screenshot from a video ? If so can you paste the link to the video.
I’ve watched several of the factory videos but have only seen them use a spray gun

Last edited:
Back