Can I post relevant jobs ?

R

RaceStaff Russell

Hi all

just checking it is OK if I post relevant jobs here ?

For example we have a good one at the moment with Merceds F1 Team for trainee airbrush artist / custom painter , I can't add the url here but if you look at the RaceStaff homepage you will see it listed, looks a great opportunity for someone.

Thanks

Russell

Russell ,
On something like this I suggest you contact AirbrushTutor through a PM ,
Being he is the site owner ,
The term Trainee airbrush artist /custom painter implies anyone who knows what an airbrush is , and all training will be supplied from the employer .
Being this is your first post , No introduction and this type of question , You will have to contact AirBrushTutor .

OK Apologies Mr Micron

I thought I was offering a service to the members here, I will close account.

OK Apologies Mr Micron

I did not say you could not post useful information , I stated that you need to contact the site owner to get permission to do it.

We do have vendors on this site but they all contacted the owner of the site before posting.

Hi Russel.

I really don't think you need to be offended at all. Generally speaking, as much as this is a forum, this place feels like family. with that in mind, its just nice to be introduced/have an introduction of who you are and what you do. I have only been on this forum for a few weeks and already feel that is a great place with great people. As Mr Micron said - contact AirbrushTutor. Cant loose anything :)

Why do people insist on asking questions and then not appear to like the answer.

I thought Mr Microns answer was very reasonable.

OK Apologies Mr Micron

This is something wich u should ask at any forum as its a bit advertisement for some people, that's why its normal that u ask these things.
Don't ask the question if u don't want a no.

I've just checked out the website, and since it looks like an excellent opportunity for someone rather than an advertisement for provision of certain services, I don't see how it can be a problem.

This would be an excellent opportunity for one of our younger artists living in England, what more could one ask than to be paid to learn airbrushing and custom art? most of us fork out a fortune just to learn.

I for one would be proud to say I was a custom painter for Mercedes formula 1, does no one else find that a cool title?

I've just checked out the website, and since it looks like an excellent opportunity for someone rather than an advertisement for provision of certain services, I don't see how it can be a problem.

This would be an excellent opportunity for one of our younger artists living in England, what more could one ask than to be paid to learn airbrushing and custom art? most of us fork out a fortune just to learn.

I for one would be proud to say I was a custom painter for Mercedes formula 1, does no one else find that a cool title?

Like I said the site does look on the up and up but in this day and age you never know.
That is why I told him to talk to Mitch first. Being we have all seen this type of post before , Looking for airbrush artist , But I also could not find the posting on the site.

Hey Russell, do as micron said. Shoot the question to Mitch (airbrush tutor) and see what he says. I for one an interested in what you have going. Micron handled it the same way I would have answered first, and there isn't any thing wrong with what was said. But in the end it's Mitch's decision no matter what, so just send him a private message and see. :)

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

and dang if I was in the UK i would be banging on that Mercedes door until they gave me the job. :)

Back