can I spray this ?

Wild stuff. Pretty cool. Sounds like it kind of does what bleach or peroxide does to fabric dyes. But without eating the fabric.
It's nothing like bleach chemically, In fact it says it neutralizes bleach.

Sounds like that stuff has some serious potential to do what you were hoping to achieve and is even designed to do it.
That stuff is in my opinion the most promising thing you've come across.
I was trying to avoid discharged inks, cause those screen printers, which use them have big air ventilation setups so they can get rid of those fumes(when curing). I was suspecting it is not good for my health. And I don't have big air ventilation setup.

I was trying to avoid discharged inks, cause those screen printers, which use them have big air ventilation setups so they can get rid of those fumes(when curing). I was suspecting it is not good for my health. And I don't have big air ventilation setup.
I suspect its very nasty stuff as well. I'm not sure though.
Says it generates formaldehyde obviously bad, but also says it's used a lot in salon grade hair dye remover , which stinks like crazy. Also says it's used as water conditioner in aquariums.
The bark might be worse than the bite.

Last edited:
Actually thats an idea! You could try some powder form hair "bleach" or stripper from a beauty supply. It mixes with different strengths of orator creme to make a gel to make hair white. It could be brushed on over a stencil, probably wouldn't bleed much if any. Stinks a lot but you could be sure it would be relatively safe and it's very cheap.
I've used this before
https://www.walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-...49851&wl11=online&wl12=46022411&wl13=&veh=sem

With this
http://www.sallybeauty.com/creme-de...N_yO18Gn4ToyPF2uCbxoC0qMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

But there are tons and tons of the same type stuff available everywhere.

Last edited:
I got my super cover this morning. This stuff is even thicker... Tried with regular brush, one coat, black t-shirt is perfect white -.-
Hand feel is more softer then standard white. Next step is to buy the right mesh, but I think this is it. Perfect white on black t-shirt. Colors will pop out like crazy if airbrush colors will stick to this stuff. I will see what Gods of washing will say about that.

Kinda weird. Paint is so thick, but when you apply the paint and heat set it, there's almost no hand feel.

Back