How to enlarge and image

B

buttflyzzz

I would like to make larger stencils until I can afford a projector. I noticed (I think on Mitch's tuts, forgive me if i am wrong) he had multiple paper stencils that he put together to make a larger image. I am using Gimp or Microsoft programs currently.
The largest size I can figure now is normal letter size but I would like to go up to 18-20+ inches. Any ideas?

i dont rember where on the forum but just recently, madbrush or someone else had some soft ware to posterize pictures, check madbrushes recent poster, you can take an image and posterize it to the size you need, thats bout all i got for now hope i was of some help butfly:very_drunk:

yeah bro, its a recent post, i used to do it like that till i got a projector, or i used to draw grids which is a major pain in the ass, lol, invest in a projector when you can, your work will improve beyond belief, if you spend 4 hours drawing something and screw it up you say, f this excrement, but with a projector it takes 30 min to draw and bamm , your there dude, its not bout the drawing, its bout the painting, now chew on that lol good day

Back