Candy colors over base coats

J

jessie3306

Haven't done a lot of candy colors, wanting to do a flame job over a metallic grey paint!! Will have designs throughout the flames, what color should I use for the base of the Flames going to have things painted inside the flame layout, and was wanting to finish the flames in candy blue, what would be the best color for base behind the flames?

True urethane candy dyes work best over black. You can use them over different colors but a lot more care has to be given with over spray.
Also How about popping over to the introduction part of the forum and introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you like how long have you been airbrush, airbrushes you are using , paints ya know the usual

I may have been nice if you went to your profile page and told us little about yourself and where your from.
You may find people a little more responsive to your question.
Think about it, if some stranger came to you off the streets and said "Hey, give me your knowledge", How would you feel?
Sorry to vent but this is happening all the time and your post has tipped the scales for me. If you want to be part of this family, thats great but please at least introduce yourself.
Thanks
Oddball

I may have been nice if you went to your profile page and told us little about yourself and where your from.
You may find people a little more responsive to your question.
Think about it, if some stranger came to you off the streets and said "Hey, give me your knowledge", How would you feel?
Sorry to vent but this is happening all the time and your post has tipped the scales for me. If you want to be part of this family, thats great but please at least introduce yourself.
Thanks
Oddball

LOL, I totally get it Marty, it happens a lot, many people just log on and straight in with "what's wrong my brush?" with no other information supplied, but until they are logged on I think a lot are maybe too stressed out over the problem at hand to think about an intro, I have the worst patience in the world but I do understand that too, I also think every time this happens the new member doesn't realise that it happens so often, but both you and me are just too used to the respect shown here over so it's easy to miss their plight.

But as mentioned Jessie, please take the time to play around with your profile, the more you tell tell us the better we can help you, and if we know your location we can also localise that help:)

Hi jesse, welcome to the forum as stated above you may do an intro because the three guys above are all senior members of the OANT (orange airbrush ninja team) and their main punishment is to steal your under garments from your washing line. So if you dont want chilly nether regions id advise you do exactly as they say. It took me months to replace all mine [emoji53]

Hi jesse, welcome to the forum as stated above you may do an intro because the three guys above are all senior members of the OANT (orange airbrush ninja team) and their main punishment is to steal your under garments from your washing line. So if you dont want chilly nether regions id advise you do exactly as they say. It took me months to replace all mine [emoji53]
Thanks for that @matty171 now all i have going around my head is the thought of @Madbrush stalking the fields with a sheep on his head for camouflage sniffing out drying laundry.lol

Welcome to the forum
Now while it may be true that MB and Odd take the under garments off your line, I do not! I simply shoot a knockout dart into your arse and leave you there bareass naked with a sign reading Punishment for not making an introduction post when I joined the forum ...LOL

But Smiler I can totally see MB doing just that and then the nicest scented ones he would put on the sheep:D

Now while it may be true that MB and Odd take the under garments off your line, I do not! I simply shoot a knockout dart into your arse and leave you there bareass naked with a sign reading Punishment for not making an introduction post when I joined the forum ...LOL

But Smiler I can totally see MB doing just that and then the nicest scented ones he would put on the sheep:D

Thats why my arse was numb for days after my trunks went missing i thought my sciatic nerve was playing up, i feel violated [emoji24]

You never learn now we know you have more we will be back for it!!!

This is worse than thread jacking, this is total and utter arse jacking, and Matty, I thought you lived alone so what's with the frilly lacy ones with the skid marks?;) or wasn't I supposed to say that:eek:

Back