Candy colors over base coats

use white then different shades of blue in your candy layers being on a silver base you need to be cautious as over spray will show easily as @Mr.Micron stated. Are you using any certain paint sytem suck as HOK or Autoair?

use white then different shades of blue in your candy layers being on a silver base you need to be cautious as over spray will show easily as @Mr.Micron stated. Are you using any certain paint sytem suck as HOK or Autoair?
Nice try to get the post back on track,think they might have ran a mile if theve read the rest of this threadlol

Nice try to get the post back on track,think they might have ran a mile if theve read the rest of this threadlol
Hey I was on target on my first reply :D But lack of information on what paint system , how long they been painting . Well it just leaves things open for a good old fashion thread hijacking

Hey I was on target on my first reply :D But lack of information on what paint system , how long they been painting . Well it just leaves things open for a good old fashion thread hijacking
Yes Herb in know, i was just referring to what came afterwards, but hey I've had a good laugh reading it all, even though im supposed to be working:whistling:

Yes Herb in know, i was just referring to what came afterwards, but hey I've had a good laugh reading it all, even though im supposed to be working:whistling:
But what better way to pass what could be just another boring day at work(which I have been in here at work since 5:30 am) then to read all the crazy things that we can come up with:D Makes my day seem to go faster

But what better way to pass what could be just another boring day at work(which I have been in here at work since 5:30 am) then to read all the crazy things that we can come up with:D Makes my day seem to go faster
Is that not the truth plus I cringe every time I start pricing out the AN fitting for the fuel system on the chevelle

The poo will be camouflaged. Right im away to my chiropractors as im not even joking but my left arse cheek is sore and has been for a while now, im hoping its the sciatic nerve or ill be back on here asking questions later, im looking in your direction micron SA and the brush [emoji35]

Back