Candy2o Flow

I can't help it your a light weight LOL
here is what shine painting looks like
View attachment 53713
This is an awesome piece! I love the carved skull, the reflection in the eye and of course the colours from the Candies. Can’t wait to watch the videos when I get back from Band practice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the finished piece I did to show SiRoxx how I mix and use Candy 2o
being it is a pain in my rear to try and scratch at the angle my easel is set up as I did the the rest of the scratching off camera .

View attachment 53725
I love the depth and smoothness of this one @Mr.Micron. The colours works so well too, it’s an all round great piece!
Thank you very much for taking the time to video the process and sharing it. The camera angle is perfect and the videos have been extremely helpful.

I love the depth and smoothness of this one @Mr.Micron. The colours works so well too, it’s an all round great piece!
Thank you very much for taking the time to video the process and sharing it. The camera angle is perfect and the videos have been extremely helpful.

I think I have figured out the damn shaking in the recording . But being this one is done I will just be doing testing on my recordings to make sure I have that glitch fixed ,If not I guess I might break down and by a camcorder . Thanks for the kind works on this piece I do really like it

I think I have figured out the damn shaking in the recording . But being this one is done I will just be doing testing on my recordings to make sure I have that glitch fixed ,If not I guess I might break down and by a camcorder . Thanks for the kind works on this piece I do really like it
It’s a fantastic piece of art Herb, I really dig it. And I love the laid back feel of the videos. For example I like hearing the background noise, the V8’s driving by and seeing wether you’re drinking Corn or Rye LOL. It’s a nice insight into my buddies life and that’s not taking into account all the great information and help with the art.

It’s a fantastic piece of art Herb, I really dig it. And I love the laid back feel of the videos. For example I like hearing the background noise, the V8’s driving by and seeing wether you’re drinking Corn or Rye LOL. It’s a nice insight into my buddies life and that’s not taking into account all the great information and help with the art.

Thanks buddy I think I will have to buy a camcorder being changing the setting as the instruction say I can see the image glitching even when I am not recording. I am going to take it into the shop and see if it just need to be cleaned.
Never mind I just found the setting that took the shake out I will test it later today , Right now I am off to mow a lawn for a customer .

Thanks buddy I think I will have to buy a camcorder being changing the setting as the instruction say I can see the image glitching even when I am not recording. I am going to take it into the shop and see if it just need to be cleaned.
Never mind I just found the setting that took the shake out I will test it later today , Right now I am off to mow a lawn for a customer .
I’m sure you’ll get to the bottom of it. I really didn’t think it was a big deal at all, but I get that you might want to get it sorted.

Back