cap on or off?

T

TacticalBacon02

my eclipse has a lid, and i find myself using it only part of the time for unknown reasons so i was wondering... do you go lidless?

If my paper is upright on an easel cap off, if it is flat on a table cap on...

I like my airbrushes like I like my women .....Topless:D

Oh come on ya all knew that was coming..

Cap off unless I need to use a lot of paint. Of course I paint with my top on.. i have a son in the house. LOL. Hubby would prefer the top off though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Depends . If just a few drops , off. If not, on. I also lime the cap on to mix my paint in the cup so I can shake the whole brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dang allergies! I've tried cap off once but I get to crazy when adding texture and think I had more paint on me than on the substrate lol!

iap off unless I need to use a lot of paint. Of course I paint with my top on.. i have a son in the house. LOL. Hubby would prefer the top off though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Lmfao Cheryl! Even though Im home alone all day, I have to keep my top on lolol..my lord, if the guys around here saw me topless? I would have to buy more guns lol (hubbs just got me a 9mm ♥)

Lmfao Cheryl! Even though Im home alone all day, I have to keep my top on lolol..my lord, if the guys around here saw me topless? I would have to buy more guns lol (hubbs just got me a 9mm ♥)

I want more pics:D.......LOL

All you guys think alike. Your just more vocal. Its those silent ones ya gotta watch out for. LOL :)

Heee heee hee :D Yes it is always the silent ones that get you, That is why I make lots of noise.....:D
than no one expects me:D

Normally off, even when i mean to put it on. i try to remember to more now that spilled a bunch of red paint on the rug :culpability:

Back