Care to Laugh or Scratch Your heads?

I think she’s a fly by nighter, lost interest and has moved into something else (resin ‘stuff’ by the look of her recent uploads- no new airbrushing videos for 2 months) her 9 subscribers are probably all related lol

thanks @twood, I did need that chuckle and noticed you’d also commented on her videos about the misinformation, she now has more dislikes than likes so hopefully that should steer people away from the crap she’s claiming.
I could give anyone a few interesting scars - I could even try and match them to what I already have :)

Well she deleted the whole damn video.. I went to look at it and no link gone:(
I remember a few video makers I watch when I was starting out who also gave a lot of bad advice.
If I remember correctly his name was tonyD or something like that but that has been a decade ago .

I know this is an old thread, but reading it makes my blood boil. I teach beginning and intermediate wood carving at our local Vo-Tech. It's a prep class for architectural carving. Sometimes there will be one of my students who will come to me and say "but so-n-so on YouTube said to do it this way", I'll pull up the video and it's a hodge-podge of BS. If the YouTube "instructor" and I were in the same room I'd strangle them. I very often have to reintroduce the students in my class to the fact that it is I they are paying good money to learn from and not some idiot on the Internet who likely doesn't even know how to sharpen his/her tools. (rant over)lol

the video has long since been removed, you'd have had your laugh for the day,

I know this is an old thread, but reading it makes my blood boil. I teach beginning and intermediate wood carving at our local Vo-Tech. It's a prep class for architectural carving. Sometimes there will be one of my students who will come to me and say "but so-n-so on YouTube said to do it this way", I'll pull up the video and it's a hodge-podge of BS. If the YouTube "instructor" and I were in the same room I'd strangle them. I very often have to reintroduce the students in my class to the fact that it is I they are paying good money to learn from and not some idiot on the Internet who likely doesn't even know how to sharpen his/her tools. (rant over)lol
its a shame the video has been removed, you'd have had your laugh for the day,

Ah.............laugh, something that's sometimes hard to do in today's climate. That's why I gravitate to things I enjoy. Kind of childish, for sure, but it's how I survive. lol

Ah.............laugh, something that's sometimes hard to do in today's climate. That's why I gravitate to things I enjoy. Kind of childish, for sure, but it's how I survive. lol
absolutely nothing wrong with embracing your inner child, I do it frequently much to the horror of my adult children !

Well she deleted the whole damn video.. I went to look at it and no link gone:(
I remember a few video makers I watch when I was starting out who also gave a lot of bad advice.
If I remember correctly his name was tonyD or something like that but that has been a decade ago .
Wasnt that another airbrush forum he ran?
I remember going to theairbrushforum.com ir something from a tonyd that did some videos about 15 yrs ago.

Back