Changing my leopards spots.

T

Tufty

Can someone explain how to get the details around the edge of the leopards spots?

I notice mitch gets the jagged effect for the fur on his 1st of 2 tutorials. I can only get a clean edge or thick spikes.

I would be greatful for any input.

Or if anyone can show me a close up picture of what they look like after I would be grateful.

Regards

Tufty

Can someone explain how to get the details around the edge of the leopards spots?

I notice mitch gets the jagged effect for the fur on his 1st of 2 tutorials. I can only get a clean edge or thick spikes.

I would be greatful for any input.

Or if anyone can show me a close up picture of what they look like after I would be grateful.

Regards

Tufty

Instead of painting around the spots you need make very small dagger strokes in the direction of the fur overlapping the spot at the very end of the stroke.

Thanks for that Madbrush, I can make out him putting down a base coat 90 degrees to the fur but could not workout how he got the texture on the top strokes. Its simple when you know how. Lol.Thanks againRegardsTufty

I struggled with the very same thing. Screen capped a still from the video and figured out what the heck I was doing wrong. Good stuff.

Back