Cheap Airbrush from Amazon

Yeah. Get the primary set. I think you get opaque white and black, transparent red, blue, yellow and green. Also get transparent black ( which is what you'll use the most starting out with all the tutors exercises) and then get wicked detail white(it's a really good white, white is can be tough to spray starting out. Gets a lot of tip dry and seems to clog up as well.)

That's my suggestion for starting out, because you can make alot of colors with those primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Get the primary set. I think you get opaque white and black, transparent red, blue, yellow and green. Also get transparent black ( which is what you'll use the most starting out with all the tutors exercises) and then get wicked detail white(it's a really good white, white is can be tough to spray starting out. Gets a lot of tip dry and seems to clog up as well.)

That's my suggestion for starting out, because you can make alot of colors with those primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drobbins has it, instead of trying to use all kind of color at once, take one color and learn how to use it with your airbrush, learn how to thin it, what pressure works good, i prefer the color purple, transparent, i usually thin it down to get a good flow, and practice my gradiations, shading, and just watching what the paint will do

Back