Cheap Airbrush from Amazon

L

LuKaS

Hey guys,
I am about to buy an airbrush to start of with airbrushing.
So on Amazon, I found a Type 130 Airbrush and I don't know whether to buy it or not.
Here is a post of the description,
"Professional Airbrush GunType 130 with double-action-function This professional airbrush gun is not suitable only for pros. The model is particularly suitable for ample and uniform application of paint, for roughly pigmented paints and paintwork, due to the nozzle diameter of 0,3 mm and the big paint cup. The regulation of paint-/air mixture is ensured by the double-action-function. The required paint-flow volume can be adjusted with the adjusting screw at the end of the handle. Explanation of double action (DA) function As single-action is called an airbrush, if only the air volume is regulated with the operating lever and the paint volume with another regulator. In the case of double-action airbrush this happens with a lever: by pressing down the lever you regulate the airflow, by turning it back(at the same time) you can regulate the paint volume. By activating the control lever downwards, the compressed air flows forwards, out off the needle cap. First by pressing the control lever backwards, the paint comes out of the nozzle and is sprayed on the object due to the air pressure. The more one presses the control lever backwards, the more paint is sprayed. This requires practice, but nothing can prevent that the air flow regulation is carried out by means of compressor, so that it is recommended to use a double-action airbrush from the beginning. The maximum paint volume can be set at the back on the knurled screw (paint volume-adjusting screw) . Note At the beginning of the spraying process: First start the air, then the paint! At the end of the spraying process: First take away the paint, then the air! Model Double Action Typ130
Needle system rust-free
Nozzle diameter 0,30mm
Working pressure 1 bis 3,4bar
Cup capacity 7ml with lid
Length 147mm
Box dimensions 51 x 39 x 28cm"
Hopefully you can help me.
LuKaS
P.S.
Here is a picture of it

Attachments

• Type 130 Airbrush.jpg
    Type 130 Airbrush.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
Good luck trying to find parts for it when the needle bends first time you use it, you might think it's cheap, but it will cost you more later.

Go for a named airbrush, there is enough info on this forum to help you choose.

No but I am in Northeurope, and I guess shipping is a few extra bucks

thanks i think it will help when i get into the hobby and need new needles, paints etc

never heard of it, they can hype it up all they want with words but that is pretty much the description of every dual action airbrush, at the end of the day after your finished pulling your hair out and asking yourself what the hell am i doing wrong and repeatedly saying to yourself, airbrushig sucks azz. but in reality it is probalby the cheap piece of crap that your getting ready buy that is totally gonna discourage any effort that you put forth in the endavor and will probably end your airbrushing carrer before you even begin. dont buy it, your sanity may depend on, start with an neo or something like that, good luck

never heard of it, they can hype it up all they want with words but that is pretty much the description of every dual action airbrush, at the end of the day after your finished pulling your hair out and asking yourself what the hell am i doing wrong and repeatedly saying to yourself, airbrushig sucks azz. but in reality it is probalby the cheap piece of crap that your getting ready buy that is totally gonna discourage any effort that you put forth in the endavor and will probably end your airbrushing carrer before you even begin. dont buy it, your sanity may depend on, start with an neo or something like that, good luck

I could have said all this Ran, but then I thought what the hell, I like a good laugh.

I could have said all this Ran, but then I thought what the hell, I like a good laugh.

just tryin to keep the kid from throwing his air compressor out the window, i know you could have said that and much more. that why your the king. all heil to the king

I've got one of those at home on loan from a friend. It is not bad at all. I got really good lines and the trigger action is like Iwata's "on/off". The cup is huge and the cavity in the body is also very big so you can't just use a drop of paint like in the tapered cup guns. the only thing that put me off was, obviously cup size and the finish of the inside of that cup. It's not that smooth and the paint really gets stuck on the sides. www.everythingairbrush.com has spares and they ship worldwide. http://www.everythingairbrush.com/acatalog/AB-130___AB-130A_Spares.html

Thanks a lot Ran
I think it really is going to help
I appreciate it:livid:

Thanks a lot Ran
I think it really is going to help
I appreciate it:livid:
no problem, if ur just starting you should get a good airbrush, that is tried and tested, it will save you some trouble

Lukas i have this one, its nice for begin, if you good make paint u can have good effects.:)

Back