Chrome effect paints for helmet

Jedi Weasel

Needle-chuck Ninja
Does anyone has any experience painting with crome effect paints used on helmets? I would like to use it on a helmet but I don't know any information on brands, how to use it, or where to acquire them. I really need some help here..

It doesn't look like a cheap process, I don't think you would find it any cheaper anywhere else....but good luck!!

I was kinda thinkin about doing the same thing to my bike over the winter brak give it that chrome look than go over it with a color that makes it look like rose gold...#wishfulthinking

i wonder could u spray this on some rims and maybe clear coat over it to hold its affect? hmmmm could be a cheap way to doing my zx10r rims instead of sending them of to be chrome plated

That's one problem.. because I want to paint a helmet with a layer of gold chrome, but the paint with chrome effect might not be so durable. I have to make a test.. I need to make an effect near the one represented in this photo.. 1.jpg

Now I understand!! We spray it with chrome and then with a candy concentrate to achieve the effect/color that we like! Now I undestand!! Thanks a lot Stricly!!

paint a bowling ball and take it bowling ha ha no seriously i think house of kolor or somthing like that has a 2 part krome that looks prety good i was going to get some trouble is im not realy set up to do any 2 part or automotive work if i ever get smart and go to my moms house in sebastion fla i will have a nice clean garage to work in but for now check tcp global or coast airbrush

Back