Circle templates

K

KaP

So where I live it costs a lot to ship, and Im cheap lol so I found some transparency sheets and at work I picked up a stack of washers from 2.5'' down to .5'' (work in a paper mill so easy to find) held them onto my sheets and cut around with a knife, ended up with a set of not bad circles that work well with my new magnet set up. I have a hard time buying things I can make, so for the other new guys or cheapies like me that dont have circle stencils give it a try.

So where I live it costs a lot to ship, and Im cheap lol so I found some transparency sheets and at work I picked up a stack of washers from 2.5'' down to .5'' (work in a paper mill so easy to find) held them onto my sheets and cut around with a knife, ended up with a set of not bad circles that work well with my new magnet set up. I have a hard time buying things I can make, so for the other new guys or cheapies like me that dont have circle stencils give it a try.
great ideal :)

another thing that works really well for larger circles are the lids from canning jars both positive and negative circles :)

;) flat rate shipping rates at Maple :)
Good to know but with christmas so close and me just getting into this wonderful hobby/addiction, she has cut me off from spending anymore money on it till after christmas =)

Good to know but with christmas so close and me just getting into this wonderful hobby/addiction, she has cut me off from spending anymore money on it till after christmas =)

You need to tell her to spend then, I mean surely you are entitled to a present at Christmas:):):)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me :)

Reactions: KaP
You need to tell her to spend then, I mean surely you are entitled to a present at Christmas:):):)
haha what I have now is my present =) the set I ordered was originally my gift, then it broke. Ordered my krome also needed paints .. I think she seen the wonder lust in my eyes and started pulling on the reins incase I went crazy lol

Back