Clutch progression thread

Almost ready to pull the curtains. I should prolly have posted this whole thing in the finished and wip section but it’s here.
404028C2-6653-4F68-A0FB-82817F3DC076.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg
I redid the stargazer from my classroom in a box and made it a 5x7 for PP26. There are a a lot of things I learned from redoing it. A few things I dislike and a few things I really like.I feel like I learned more from doing it again than I did from doing it in the first place if that makes any sense.

Both paintings are very well done Clutch. I really like the StarGazer. Did you reduce the size from the original?

The lady is also nicely done. I'd like to try my hand at a portrait at some point. I'm still going by Mr Mask or Mr Stencil. Free hand is still on the agenda.

Both paintings are very well done Clutch. I really like the StarGazer. Did you reduce the size from the original?

The lady is also nicely done. I'd like to try my hand at a portrait at some point. I'm still going by Mr Mask or Mr Stencil. Free hand is still on the agenda.
I use stencils and masks for the portraits. keeps the over spray away :). Thanks for the compliment. Yeah the Stargazer is much much larger of a painting but i did it on a 5x7 for the paintpal. I had a blast doing it too. I was really happy with the sky... the water was the wrong tones but it doesn't look so bright in person so its ok.. Again I learned more from doing this time than I did doing it the first time.

Back