cm-plus trouble

R

rexuz

sow i gat the part home for my cm-plus :D ..

but it is not running as it is shut :(

is a bit hard to explain but have som picture of it .

is like it stops fo a second and then runs stops runs and sow on

if you have any idea off wtf is happening to it plizzzzzz help me ...

zfmt.jpg

rttr.jpg

sg8q.jpg

my first guess would be that there is some dried paint in the nozzle, or the paint isn't strained. What new part did you put in it? What paint are you using, and how are you using it (how much reducer, what air pressure, etc)?

Hi, I would say from experience its air leakage. See if you can tighten the screw slightly that compresses the o ring inside the AB. Look in the cut out in front of the trigger where the needle goes through, you should be able to get a thin screwdriver in the notch and tighten ever so slightly, then try paint again. Let us know how you get on.

Lee

my first guess would be that there is some dried paint in the nozzle, or the paint isn't strained. What new part did you put in it? What paint are you using, and how are you using it (how much reducer, what air pressure, etc)?

jea that was my first guess to man . but i its not that :( the paint is wicked detail violet . and my best guess is that its 1 part paint 3-4 parts reducer .. i normely dont have the problem hehe .. but thx få the guess man :D

Hi, I would say from experience its air leakage. See if you can tighten the screw slightly that compresses the o ring inside the AB. Look in the cut out in front of the trigger where the needle goes through, you should be able to get a thin screwdriver in the notch and tighten ever so slightly, then try paint again. Let us know how you get on.

Lee

im testing that now thx man havent thought of that

Lee

hey man that helped sow much thx man

HCP-draggin
i cleaned it to :D ..haha

thx to both of you for your help :D ...

6im5.jpg

So after you tightened up the screw it cured the problem?? Or did you do something different?

I only suggested that because I had the same problem with a Richpen 113 .
The only other thing it can be is your nozzle is slightly blocked and need very carefully and gently removing and cleaning.

Lee

Your answer is the Wicked Detail Color itself. I had the same problem with the Violet and the Blue. The paint likes to harden on the needle and then soften back up and spray. Try mixing some of the new 500 reducer into the mix. The 500 reducer has solvents in it which should help the paint flow a bit better. I have the same issue with the Illustration Color. It dose not matter what brush I use it happens with all of them. I tried cleaning with all different things and even soaking them in restorer and nothing worked. It is not the brush it is the paint. Createx got a bit nasty with me when I was trying to figure why I was having the same issue plus it would suddenly spit a mystery dot of paint without warning. They told me I was bashing them on the forums when all I was doing was trying to figure out the issue I was having. Try using some other type of paint through it and see if it dose this. I know I have shot E'Tac and AquaFlow and even old Wicked color (not detail) and they all sprayed fine with no issue except tip dry.

Fred
Keep On Painting
www.airbrush-dreams.com

hey man thx for the tip ..

but my problem is goin' now :D ...
fixed the air lek and runs good now :D

but going to have that ind maind next time :D

Back