Coast airbrush tv has been a nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jared pittman

2 years ago I purchased multiple videos was told I could put them on phone- spent hours trying to do zip files- had to beg the guy for my money back. I am living with a desk top on hand right now so ordered wicked grit waited hours for it to download- with high speed Internet!! Got the video to play but my DAUGHTER was up on the couch waited 2 years to watch cory's videos but felt like the right thing to do was comfort her and put her to bed- stopped movie come back its not on computer anymore can't find it- it is now 2 a.m. it's still downloading for second time - I SWEAR I WANT TO PUT MY FIST THROUGH THE COMPUTER SCREEN- hands down the most pain in the you know what product I have ever purchased - I am infuriated with coast right now

I have never had an issue with it . Call Coast Ask for David and tell him what is going on . He can not fix a problem if he is not aware or the problem.
As far as down load speed that is more then likely your ISP ,

It doesn't surprise me no one else has had problem with this - stayed up till 2a.m. couldn't take it anymore- it is now morning spending more hours trying to download- probably finished as soon as I went to bed having to restart cause I wasn't right by computer - pushing 10 hours now trying to download one video- high speed Internet plenty of space on computer - That's my luck that's the way my life goes!

It doesn't surprise me no one else has had problem with this - stayed up till 2a.m. couldn't take it anymore- it is now morning spending more hours trying to download- probably finished as soon as I went to bed having to restart cause I wasn't right by computer - pushing 10 hours now trying to download one video- high speed Internet plenty of space on computer - That's my luck that's the way my life goes!

There is a good chance that your high speed internet is only high speed for uploading and slower for downloading, this is usually offered as part of a package by your provider, that's what I have, 50 MB upload and 1 MB download which I chose to keep the monthly cost down since I don't download much other than one or two photos each month, I would check your internet settings because even with my slow internet connection it's definitely quicker than you mention here, I can still download a full HD 1080p video 10 minutes long in under five minutes, I have uploaded one video to YouTube which was 2:30 and it took roughly the same time despite the upload time being much faster.

There must be some way t just live stream or set up cloud storage where you can also live stream on any of your devices, that's what I prefer to do and if your computer or other device messes up or breaks down you still have back up.

I bought true grit (2 vids), and interesting man, two weeks ago an downloaded them in a couple of hours with argentinian 3 mb excrementty internet!!!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

None of this surprises me - I'm done with coast they can keep my $

All my $ goes to BILL EDWARDS - CHICAGO- AND OLYMPOS.

I bought true grit (2 vids), and interesting man, two weeks ago an downloaded them in a couple of hours with argentinian 3 mb excrementty internet!!!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

LOL, "excrementty internet" must be the technical name for the "economy package" then?;) I'm so glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read that:)

Man I have called 20 times they are not answering left messages- I'm done with it downloaded 3 times 3 hours a piece still not in downloads nowhere to be found on computer - I'm done with it moving on if they want to keep my $ they can do it - LAST TIME WITH PHONE DAVE DID MAKE IT RIGHT! Did Dave make it right yes is it giant pain yes!

I know there was a time that you could only view online. The same with Airbrush Action Magazine. It's all for anti-piracy reasons. If they say you can download to keep now, it will be great.

You do realise that you are expecting good download traffic when it's one of the busiest days globally for internet use.
It's New Year's Eve, everyone will be using data chunks either via text or online phone calls.
As others have said. You're 'blaming' Coast for something that is out of their control.
Your first call should be to your internet provider

PROBLEM SOLVED - IT TOOK MINUTES HIT WRONG BUTTON SORRY DAVE - YOU DON'T KNOW BUT HAVE SEEN ME GROW UP OVER THE YEARS MET YOU FIRST WHEN I WAS KID!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back