Coast Airbrush

I've heard that moonshine can be lethal, or make you blind. Is that actually true, or is it just propaganda to stop people making it?

bit of both. back in the old days before stainless steel stills were plumbed with copper pipe. the moonshine itself was less of a problem than the side effects of all the copper. Any alcohol is poison. Glass of red here and there not a big deal,some would say even good for you. another problem with stills and shine is sometimes you blow yourself up. This also not so good. As long as you know what your doing it can be great fun. My mum showed me how to make my alcoholic ginger beer when i was about 13 or so. LOVE YA MUM

Well, I am at 12 days and it has not even shipped yet!:black_eyed::mad-new:

Well, I am at 12 days and it has not even shipped yet!:black_eyed::mad-new:

I'm with ya!!! I ordered something 9 days ago and just received an email an hour ago from ups saying they have received notification of my shipment and the estimated delivery date is August 7th,..... I ordered it last Monday!! That will be 13 days!!! From Cali to Tennessee shouldn't take that long, tcpglobal never took this long, but is a hassle to get micron parts from them!!

Did you call and ask or demand to speak to Dave the owner of the place??

Mr, I have called 2 times and emailed once. My wife happens to be flying to Cali on Monday so she is going to swing by if i cannot get my money back... I feel sorry for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr, I have called 2 time and emailed once. My wife happens to be flying there on Monday so she is going to swing by if i cannot get my money back... I feel sorry for them.

I understand you calling them twice but did you ask to speak to Dave, When your wife goes there tell her to ask for Dave Monnig , He is the owner of the place now that his father has retired.Also check your PM .

I understand you calling them twice but did you ask to speak to Dave, When your wife goes there tell her to ask for Dave Monnig , He is the owner of the place now that his father has retired.Also check your PM .

Thanks for the PM Micron. I emailed him. We shall see.

Did you call and ask or demand to speak to Dave the owner of the place??

Mr., Thank you for the info. After talking to Dave, he had the order shipped right away. I did not get any comps, nor did I ask. I just received the order (31 days later) and now I have to try to stay at work for 5 more hours!

When all else fails with Coast call Dave.
I am sorry to here that it took too damn long to get your stuff , I may have to reconsider my dealings with them if they keep screwing around.
But I only deal with Dave on my orders and I get them fast. But any review you write I will support because that was not the way to do business.
Glad to hear you have it in now.

I hate to hear that it took so long as well. Ive placed many orders online with Coast Airbrush, and every single order Ive placed has been without incident! I know youre going to have issues everywhere you go eventually, because nothing ever flows perfectly smooth, I had some issues with TCPGlobal, but many others have had awesome business with them. I would reccomend Coast Airbrush to anyone from my own experience.

I hate to hear that it took so long as well. Ive placed many orders online with Coast Airbrush, and every single order Ive placed has been without incident! I know youre going to have issues everywhere you go eventually, because nothing ever flows perfectly smooth, I had some issues with TCPGlobal, but many others have had awesome business with them. I would reccomend Coast Airbrush to anyone from my own experience.

I would also recommend them but order over the phone not online and talk to Dave as said before. He made it right for me and in turn kept a customer.
I was mostly upset about the lack of customer service by the people answering the phones and generally just blowing me off.

I just placed an order with Coast, hoping it ships to my mother in law in Philly in the next week and a half as she's jumping on a plane to come to Oz for 5 weeks...... Thought the postage would be cheaper that way :)

Fingers crossed!!!

try chicago airbrush supply, never had problems out of them

I ordered from them on the 1st and scheduled delivery is on the 10th.
Will let you know what happens.

I emailed Coast AB and they said they would match the lower price but not include shipping, so why would I use them??
TpcGlobal and paint never did answer my email...

Wow a month to get your order, not good.

I just placed an order with Coast, hoping it ships to my mother in law in Philly in the next week and a half as she's jumping on a plane to come to Oz for 5 weeks...... Thought the postage would be cheaper that way :)

Fingers crossed!!!

Ive ordered quite a few parts for a couple of Iwatas I have from Coast (thanks Josh) there already on there way. According to tracking. My first order with them hope it goes well Ordered, paid & posted within 48 hours

Parts arrived in 9 days all sweet and well packed for international shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back