Coast Airbrush

B

buttflyzzz

So, I ordered a whole setup from Coast Airbrush and was told over the phone 'ok, you're order is processed and we will send you tracking information when it leaves'. After a little over a week I called to get the tracking that was not sent and they advised that some items were backordered and will be at least another week or two. I asked if the items were in stock at the time of order, and the girl advised it was not. I understand the whole retail aspect as I work in wholesale but I have to admit I would have looked somewhere else if I would have known. They would not even upgrade or refund my money. We shall see how this goes.

Well that really stinks. The shops here in germany would tell you right away if something is not in stock when you order on the phone. Also when you order online the indicator if something is in stock or not is always acurate here,
or else they get a big problem with the customers since we want our stuff right away lol. When i order online i usualy never have to wait longer then 1 or 2 days, and even that is too slow when i wait like a little kid looking
forward to Christmas lol.

try chicago airbrush supply, never had problems out of them

Well that really stinks. The shops here in germany would tell you right away if something is not in stock when you order on the phone. Also when you order online the indicator if something is in stock or not is always acurate here,
or else they get a big problem with the customers since we want our stuff right away lol. When i order online i usualy never have to wait longer then 1 or 2 days, and even that is too slow when i wait like a little kid looking
forward to Christmas lol.

I can verify this to be 100% true, If I order in Holland it takes 1 week, if I order from Germany I have within 2 days, I do have one supplier in Holland who delivers the next day, but that's because they are close and I use them a lot, however, they don't always have the stock.

Dave Monnig will not send anything unless they have everything in stock , Unless you are a repeat customer and give them orders that you really need something from the order fast. I have had this problem once the first time I ordered from them, But Dave made it right with me, and since than I have always gotten my order fast.
Also it may have been in stock when you called but they process orders in the order they were made and paid so if some one prior to your order took the last one you order has to wait, He runs it as if you walked in the store and some one grabbed the last can of what ever just as you walked in.
Call and ask for Dave and explain to him your problem and ask him to make it right. Dave is a cool dude .

LOL that has to be it. But Ran doesn't either cause Seamonkey will not bring it to us............LMAO

Ran makes his own from thinners and very long grass, and just cos you don't see it don't mean it don't happen, lol

C'mon man! I just got ahold of some peach........ You wouldn't share this either if you could taste it!!!! Best ever!!!

Hey I share .... But that is alright I heading south in a week to my cousins place in Arkansas and will get me some watermelon shine...

Hey I share .... But that is alright I heading south in a week to my cousins place in Arkansas and will get me some watermelon shine...

Hope it aint Illegal shine there or you'll be playing "Indiana wants me" on your radio :)

Dave Monnig will not send anything unless they have everything in stock , Unless you are a repeat customer and give them orders that you really need something from the order fast. I have had this problem once the first time I ordered from them, But Dave made it right with me, and since than I have always gotten my order fast.
Also it may have been in stock when you called but they process orders in the order they were made and paid so if some one prior to your order took the last one you order has to wait, He runs it as if you walked in the store and some one grabbed the last can of what ever just as you walked in.
Call and ask for Dave and explain to him your problem and ask him to make it right. Dave is a cool dude .

No reflection on him as a person or even his products cause i haven't seen either.

C'mon man! I just got ahold of some peach........ You wouldn't share this either if you could taste it!!!! Best ever!!!

I have been waiting to get down to Tenn. and get a hold of some popcorn sutton shine! They only sell it there and they do not ship out of state:grumpy:

No reflection on him as a person or even his products cause i haven't seen either.

when you call ask to speak to him , tell him you feeling about how his business has treated you. He will make it right for you.

I have been waiting to get down to Tenn. and get a hold of some popcorn sutton shine! They only sell it there and they do not ship out of state:grumpy:

Just buy some everclear and save yourself a trip, cause unless you know popcorn or know someone who knows popcorn, you ain't getting the good stuff, lol!!! The stuff in the stores sucks!! But popcorns shine will put you on your A$$ , FAST, lol!!

Just buy some everclear and save yourself a trip, cause unless you know popcorn or know someone who knows popcorn, you ain't getting the good stuff, lol!!! The stuff in the stores sucks!! But popcorns shine will put you on your A$$ , FAST, lol!!

I have tried all kinds of legal shine, nothing to write home about. I would love to get my hands on some good REAL shine. :cupcake:. Being up here in Yankeeville there is not much around that I would trust to drink.

I know what your saying, I'm originally from Ohio. Unless it was my uncles brew I wasn't touching it!!

Back