Color Changing paint for airbrushing! Thermochromic & Photochromic!

S

SolarColorDust

Hey guys & gals!

My name is Wolf and I'm new to the forum. I run a site called SolarColorDust.com where I offer Color Changing Paint pigments to mix with your clear for airbrushing and other mediums. Thermochromic (changing with heat) & photochromic (changing with sunlight) paint pigments are my specialties! These color changing paint pigments will make your project certainly stand out.
If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!

Thanks!

Wolf Voigt
SolarColorDust.com

This is mega interesting stuff. It has the potential to allow artists to expand their creativity, probably in ways they've not considered yet in most cases. It adds the option to make art interactive, which always intrigues people in a stronger way than the possibility to merely observe.

how would you reduce this kind of set up for airbrushing?

Hey guys & gals!

My name is Wolf and I'm new to the forum. I run a site called SolarColorDust.com where I offer Color Changing Paint pigments to mix with your clear for airbrushing and other mediums. Thermochromic (changing with heat) & photochromic (changing with sunlight) paint pigments are my specialties! These color changing paint pigments will make your project certainly stand out.

Thanks!

Wolf Voigt
SolarColorDust.com
Hello, I'm very interested in these colors to airbrush on helmets.
The Brightest Glow makes a fluorescent effect?
Should be diluted with synthetic thinner or water?
What is the yield of 50 g. pigments diluted in ml?
Can you tell me the measurement of the pigments in microns?

Hey guys & gals!

Thanks!

Wolf Voigt
SolarColorDust.com
if you do not to explain how to dilute and use these colors will be rough for you to sell them.
There are no explanations even in your web site.
???????????????????????????????????????????????

These are special pigments you add to the clear base of the paint system you are using. If you need to reduce the viscosity, I would think you would simply use the reducer for the paint system you are using. My question is can you add these powders to water based paints like Auto Air and Wicked? They both have a transparent base, which the powders can be added to, but I think the site says something about using solvent based transparent paint. I can see some really killer effects with these pigments, especially for wall murals and similar applications.

That looks pretty cool... would kinda suck if u did a motorcycle tho because anything near or around the heat coming from the motor would flip flop it.... probably be best to do near the rear seat...and away from the tail pipe

Really interested on this! I do a lot of airbrushing on numerous things and would also like to know if needed to mix with maybe a transparent paint or what to mix with this to make it a top coat With water based paints.

Back