Color the coloring books

There's loads of "lineart" on the net, try deviantart.com

Anya Uribe is an artist to try, she has lineart/inks for download and colour INKS by AnyaUribe on deviantART

Check her bio I read on there she allows anyone to colour them in just don't forget to give her the credit for the original lineart/inks if you intend to post online.

Tht is an amazing idea wow and why didn't I think of tht lol thanks for sharing tht tid Bit of info.

I have tried this myself to help with accuracy and I have also got my Neice to do this too, it has helped her with her airbrushing sevenfold. I think I have posted her progress up in the past. I will have a look through the old posts.

Lee

well this seems like the way to go whilst i learn the art of A/Bing :) cheers for the heads up :)

The tattoo flash sounds ACE! it's like a beginners club :) Maybe if Btreize picked one "special" image a month (it is his flash) that we all had a go at that way you can apply any advice to same piece and see if your work is matching up to what is shown? it'll be like a beginners picture of the month :)

Either way Can't wait to see the tat flash.

Wanted to breathe life back into this thread as it is what I am using to gain better control over my first AB and attempts.

Dots are awesome at learning to control the trigger to some degree, and I continue to do them, however to that same degree too much and you can drive yourself blind! lol

I saw this thread when I was looking into everything and started poking around Deviantart.com lots of generous artists on there willing to put their work out for coloring, and great for aiming help....which is only down fall to random dots on paper.

Eventually am going to work my way up to dagger strokes.... I think these are hugely important... and a bear to get going on. I still haven't put huge effort into them as I need to get motor skills under better control. Like when I am heavily concentrating on my trigger control and distancing and suddenly my compressor cuts on creating an UN-intentional dot after breaking the silence.

you should be doing dagger strokes already airbrushing isnt a step by step procedure you can also just have fun and draw somethig ive been there and done it with the coloring books they are excel ant for learning go aheafd and paint something

I did try the coloring book thing but didn't like it much. I ended up just doodling with the airbrush to learn control. Don't try to make anything just shapes and squiggles. Then shade those. Try an eye then a mouth. A skull. A snake. And on and on. It's was just more fun.

you should be doing dagger strokes already airbrushing isnt a step by step procedure you can also just have fun and draw somethig ive been there and done it with the coloring books they are excel ant for learning go aheafd and paint something

I have been ..... attempting them... and "drawing things" they are over in my log.

that velocity is just like the krome if its working properly and the paint is good paint it should be like drawing like a pencil. i got my velocity after dealing with 2 air brushes that didn't work and i was immediately amazed as how well it worked. coloring books are fun but you dont realy need them just do a bit of scribble and thain practice shading in

I have just done the same thing on the advice of a friend who airbrushes I got a Cars coloring book , he swears by it that is what helped him learn .

Back