Colors

D

Danny

hello I just start with airbrush. Does anyone have a suggestion to learn something about colors. I was thinking something like a book or link.
Thank you.

It worked for me in the first post :thumbsup:

It works for me in both, if you click them both at the same time you can watch in stereo and dolby surround sound with a touch of digital delay, it gives you that old back seat at the cinema feeling, grab a bucket of popcorn and of course the wife and try it out, I tried and what the wife just said to me was full of metaphors far more colourful than the video:eek:

I can't tell anything that has ever happened in any of the movies I went to see when I sat in the back row. Always only saw the beginning and the endings. ;)

I can't tell anything that has ever happened in any of the movies I went to see when I sat in the back row. Always only saw the beginning and the endings. ;)

LOL, well thanks to some of the typical Glasgow tarts I went to the movies with, I didn't even get to see the start or the end, in fact most of them didn't even wait for the lights to go down, but I did have few nightmares afterwards;)

It works for me in both, if you click them both at the same time you can watch in stereo and dolby surround sound with a touch of digital delay, it gives you that old back seat at the cinema feeling, grab a bucket of popcorn and of course the wife and try it out, I tried and what the wife just said to me was full of metaphors far more colourful than the video:eek:
I can only grab the popcorn mate, my wife left me at the weekend:( so I'm sat here with the dog.... And there's no way I'm cuddling up to her on the couch...

Oh forgot to say she'll be back next weekend, she's took the boys Upto Scotland to see her mum, so it's partiiiiieeee time for a weeklol

Sounds like my saturday nights these days lol

Well if it's any consolation there are times when only the other girl in my life has time for me "Pam" but sometimes her sister joins in "right Pam" and to hell with the popcorn, never liked it anyway, it was like eating caramel covered cokroaches:confused:

Well if it's any consolation there are times when only the other girl in my life has time for me "Pam" but sometimes her sister joins in "right Pam" and to hell with the popcorn, never liked it anyway, it was like eating caramel covered cokroaches:confused:

I love the speed at which the conversations nose dive around here [emoji4]

I love the speed at which the conversations nose dive around here [emoji4]

They don't nose dive, they expand sometimes and other times they may branch out and bud into another topic equally as important. if you hadn't interfered here we would have eventually got to the most important lesson for any airbrusher "Fingering" technique, what use is your airbrush if you don't learn that?:)

They don't nose dive, they expand sometimes and other times they may branch out and bud into another topic equally as important. if you hadn't interfered here we would have eventually got to the most important lesson for any airbrusher "Fingering" technique, what use is your airbrush if you don't learn that?:)

Well now fingering is a much needed technique and i wouldnt want to deprive anyone from learning it

Good god the poor Danny will be wandering what the hell he joined the forum for after reading that lot.

All I can say is go with the flow, you'll get serious answers to your questions but have a great laugh at the same time.:thumbsup:

Good god the poor Danny will be wandering what the hell he joined the forum for after reading that lot.

All I can say is go with the flow, you'll get serious answers to your questions but have a great laugh at the same time.:thumbsup:

Two very important points;

Point One = Since Danny knows @haasje dutchairbrush he has most probably been warned enough about me and my home planet:thumbsup:

And

PointTwo = @Mr.Micron said and I quote "you are no one on this forum until you have been jacked" that makes Danny very special indeed:thumbsup:

and that's before he even has 10 posts and before he takes delivery of his H&S evolution 2 in 1 which I lovingly refer to as the "Soul Destroyer" :thumbsup:

Back