Colour cups...

markjthomson

AKA QuickDraw and very happy #nobrushleftbehind
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Hi guys,

Watching the Airbrushtutor stuff Mitch mixes colours up in nice little cups with caps. Where are these acquired? Are they a catering cup of some sort?

Cheers Mark

Hi guys,

Watching the Airbrushtutor stuff Mitch mixes colours up in nice little cups with caps. Where are these acquired? Are they a catering cup of some sort?

Cheers Mark

The cheapest way to get hold of them is from pharmaceutical suppliers, search for pill bottles on Google locally , you also can get them at art stores but at four times the price.

I got fifty locally for 8 dollars, instead of fifty cents each at the art store, you can get all different sizes, I got 15 ml.

don't know the ones he uses but you can get little paint cups with lids at an art supply store. there are also little beeding cups i've used before. only kept the paint for a week, so don't know how long before it dries out.
like the little dropper bottles better. you

I use whatever I can steal out of our cupboard at home :)..My fave at the moment is medicine cups as I run out of the other options LOL, but I generally hunt through those cheap $2 dollar shops, often you'll find clear sauce bottles or shampoo bottles (Small travel ones) quite cheap and recycle all your old paint bottles but yer check ebay m8, likely you can buy similar in large quantity's..had a quick look, typed in plastic bottles and heaps came up similar to this, no doubt with 5 minutes of search ya may find better pricing or larger quantities, good luck.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5-150ml-...cal_Scientific_Equipment2&hash=item2ec7e8b8ff

When I need a few bottles in a hurry I buy baby food for 88 cents. But I really live in the boondocks. We have to ship in our sunlight.

Back