com art

matty171

Air-Valve Autobot!
hi all
quick question, i use com art paints and was wondering if someone could tell me what to use to clear coat them ive looked on the site i got them from and there is a com-art varnish, is this the stuff i seek?? ive read on here about it but that just confused me as it was talking about 1k and 2k and fixative. im easily confused :confusion: so if someboby would be kind nuff to help me i woulod appreciate it soooo much.
i thank you for your time and happy easter

Hi matty, not sure what your substrate is but I've used com art on metal surfaces and it's fine with normal automotive 1k and 2k clear coat, but you already know that :)

Hi matty, not sure what your substrate is but I've used com art on metal surfaces and it's fine with normal automotive 1k and 2k clear coat, but you already know that :)

Hey cordy
Thanks for the reply, im working on card and paper at the min, id like to start using that german product that i cant spell (scholer something) when i get some money saved. Ive just had a couple of people ask me to do some painting for them my first paid work and id like it to look good so was thinkin clear coat might give it that little bit extra.

Ride the storm

The varnish is okay if your jst working on board, paper or canvas. Urathane clear is overkill. Or you can use acrylic varnish as well.

Back