Compressor For Paasche Talon Using FanCap

Draxden

Double Actioner
Hey guys, It's been a while since I've been on here. But I have been trying my hardest to find a compressor that's not too expensive or too big to be able to use on my balcony. I started using the Talon with the fan cap for clear coating my controllers. The compressor I'm currently using, I can tell it's struggling to keep up with the fan cap. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a compressor that's smaller in size like the masters compressor with the tank. I'm in need of something along that size due to not having enough room to store a lot of things.

Thanks guys!

I've just checked the manual and Mr Micron is spot on (as usual) as long as your regulator is reading 35psi + with the trigger depressed you will be fine. The fan cap requires 22psi+. What type of compressor are you currently using ? i'm guessing a tankless one ?
Many use the tanked HF compressors for 'hobby' uses.
If you are only spraying game controllers then it shouldn't need to be higher than 35psi, now if you were planning on spraying a 20ft x 20ft panel then your compressor will not cope.

Back