Configurator Harder&Steenbeck

Micha der Wolf

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello friends,
i dont know if you know the configurator of Harder & Steenbeck?
This is an interesting tool to build its own custom airbrush. Also engravings are possible.
The site is also in English.

Michael

I like the Black and Gold look. ;)

fac99c76a4cb64e5ce719b9ecc689232.jpg

I couldn't save the photo, what was I doing wrong?

The only way to do it is to take a screen shot from your phone or computer and then crop the image, as you've obviously noticed it doesn't allow "right click" and "save image".

If you are on a Windows Computer, Shift + Print Screen will put it on your clipboard. Then crop it down in your image processor.
Since Chrome is one of the color choices, I can only suppose that all the others are something other than chrome but they don't say what it is.

If you are on a Windows Computer, Shift + Print Screen will put it on your clipboard. Then crop it down in your image processor.
Since Chrome is one of the color choices, I can only suppose that all the others are something other than chrome but they don't say what it is.

If it is not chrome, it is anodized aluminium. And if you take a coloured body, it is basically a AL-Plus body.

The body parts are made of the same material as the normal chrome version or CR model, but the coloured versions are anodised instead of chrome plated and are just as hard-wearing as the standard models.

Back