Controller Bussiness

B

bullmanjay

I make custom xbox controllers and want to start airbrushing them. I know a little about it but I want a very detail capable airbrush I was wondering which one you would go with the badger patriot, badger volictiy/ jet volictiy, or badger chrome. Also what brand of paint would you recommend and would you spray adhesion promoter? Also with my current airbrush it just takes alot of pulling on te action and it has to be full on or off I don't know why? Also it just blows so much air. Any advice would be nice. Thanks!

Badger Krome, I would look at the beginning airbrush section of the furom, a lot of info on this question. I think there have been a few controllers done already, search "controller" and you'll see how people have done it.

Dylan

krome krome krome badgers gona make a fortune on this gun works great very popular and for the detail you can get its an awesome gun and you dont have to be crazy like some of these people and pay almost 500 bucks i would check with coast i dont know if this is a good idea but i am wondering if you can use the 2 part in a can primer and thain wet sand it thain do your graphics with the regular water base thain use 2 part in a can clear gloss i do know frome experience that those controlers do go under allot of wear i know i am jonsing for an original nintendo cube but i am afraid once i have it il never brush again but seriously i think my idea would work its just a mater of if the paint will work on the plastic

Thanks

Ok thanks for the feedback and I will be getting a chrome now. I will by some wicked colors and flash reducers to. Ill try the 2 part thing. I need to learn how to wet sand though I heard it can smooth put controllers good. Thanks again ill upload some pictures when I do some airbrushed controllers. Thanks again!

To follow up from Drobbins question; what sort of airbrushing are u intending to do? Eg. mask and spray/ fully freehand/ flat tone only?

I have done some airbrushing. I'm ok it's just that my current airbrush is a peice of crap. But I'm ok. I will be doing both free hand and stickers.

Ok will do.
THanks
go to the next page I have a question
--->

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a guy on YouTube who uses wicked colors I'm going to buy a pack and flash reducer will that work good? I have heard many great things. But would you use adhesion promoter?

Back