Couple of Single Actions

2Diverse

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
This was another two reason purchase. I found this Paasche model H fairly cheap. Since I have a bunch of H parts I bought it because it has the stipple knob built into the trigger which matches a Paasche F (3rd pic) that I have. The stipple knobs are usually located in front of the trigger (4th pic). The only parts that came with this one was the brush shell and an extra air cap. The rest are from my spares.

I found the second one, in really great shape so I bought it. This one looks like it came from DaveGs collection. It's in great shape and the case interior is pristine.

My Paasche F. Strikingly similar to the H above. They are the same basic design but the F is a smaller version of the H.

Difference in the stipple knob location

And this is the other reason I bought them both

It may be silly me but I'm figuring that these were numbered in sequential order. I bought them because the serial numbers are so close together. Yes, I will be looking for number 25422.

I'm fairly certain these are from the 1940s. I know the cup in the fist pic is a newer one. It was from my spares. The cup in the 2nd pic may be period correct but I suspect that it's cup should look like the one in the F case. I'm guessing DaveG might know the era and correct cups:).

Back