Createx airbrush colors Vs Createx illustration paint

thelittlesheep

Double Actioner
Was wondering if the same characteristics can be archived with between the 2 createx paints: Createx airbrush and Createx illustration.
If I add 4011 reducer to Createx airbrush paint, will it become the same as Createx illustration, or is Createx illustration's flow and other characteristics really superior
to Createx Airbrush colors?

Many thanks in advance.

Was wondering if the same characteristics can be archived with between the 2 createx paints: Createx airbrush and Createx illustration.
If I add 4011 reducer to Createx airbrush paint, will it become the same as Createx illustration, or is Createx illustration's flow and other characteristics really superior

Many thanks in advance.
If you compare the MSDS, they are different. CI is true water based, while they other colors in their line aren't.

I don't have anything from create but the CI, are any of the others marked with Dru Blair's name. I'm pretty sure he developed the line with Createx to have a very weak binder so its easily manipulated on the surface for a while.

Many thanks in advance.
They have a completely different base. The original airbrush colors were designed to work with larger nozzles at higher pressures mainly for use in the T-shirt market. Dru Blair helped develop the illustration line for just that, illustration work. Their base make up is quite different.

Back