Createx Clear Gloss

otpowell

Double Actioner
Anyone tried it? It was real cheap for 2oz, like 2.99 when a regular bottle of createx paint is 4.99.. I bought it out of curiosity.. Is it any good? Is it typically used to make an illustration job pop more?
Pretty stupid question huh.

dont know bout it,, but there is no stupid question.. if you have asked it,, so have 1000 others

It is to give a glossy look on textiles. You can also use it to give a little more transparent feel to transparent paints.

Also Createx standard is in no way considered a illustration paint it is a Textile paint.

It is to give a glossy look on textiles. You can also use it to give a little more transparent feel to transparent paints.

Also Createx standard is in no way considered a illustration paint it is a Textile paint.

WOW! Wish I had researched that before purchasing all of my Createx paints. Guess I can use them for practicing.

WOW! Wish I had researched that before purchasing all of my Createx paints. Guess I can use them for practicing.

Createx standard is not colorfast paint so when using it for other than textiles it does tend to fade the color faster even with a good uv clear coat on it.
Most of us who live in the US and buy it from hobby lobby assume it is model paint being that is where it is located in my local store the model section. But the also carry WICKED which is color fast and can paint on any surface.Still made by createx but has more uses.
Now Createx has came out with their Illustration paint.which is more like E'tac in as far as easier to erase , re wets for different kinds of color blending.
I too learned this lesson the hard way , So I have plenty of createx that I let my kids use unless I am painting a t-shirt...

Back