Createx colours

Mat

Double Actioner
Hi peeps I was wondering if anyone could tell me what are the best Red and Yellow colours of the Createx Transparent line to use for True Fire as I am thinking of having a dabble at it in the next week or so,I have seen the Createx Illustration base but from what I have read I think that that is just a reducer, can the AA 4004 Transparent Base be used with the Createx range or do you have to buy the Createx Trans range to get transparent colours ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can the budget for what I need and when etc..........Thank's for reading ;) Mat

Last edited:
I use uro's for fire, so I have no experience with color selection in waterbased for this purpose. However, all the Createx products can be intermixed.

You might have a look at Mitch's realistic flames videos. He uses waterbased paint to achieve the effect. Good luck!

Okies Cheers Trevor thank's for your time pal ;)

I use uro's for fire, so I have no experience with color selection in waterbased for this purpose. However, all the Createx products can be intermixed.

You might have a look at Mitch's realistic flames videos. He uses waterbased paint to achieve the effect. Good luck!

Back