Createx Ill. or Transparent

RichardH

Detail Decepticon!
I have not been able to find what's the difference between Createx Illustration and Transparent paint. I use a lot of Illustration but when looking for a couple of colors I want to get, I see Transparent also.
I thought thought Ill. was transparent but maybe not???????
Does anyone use both and could tell me what is the difference?

Richard

The bottle here that is labeled transparent is their fabric paint. It’s just labeled “Createx Airbrush colors”0D0C9B92-A163-42AB-89C1-26F46F75E524.jpeg

Illustration colors will be labeled as such. Transparent is only a characteristic of the paint. The majority of the illustration colors are also transparent according to their website. I think I counted 17 transparent and 11 opaque.

If I’ve erred in what I’ve written then someone will correct me. :)

1DBE6119-61C0-40C2-B535-412730E748A3.jpeg

Just to update, they also have 30 colors in their Createx Illustration Bloodline set which are also listed as transparent. That’s a lot of choices for transparent paint.

Thanks Greg
It was a little confusing looking at their website for difference between the 2. I don't do fabric so no need for me to get any of their transparent line.
I would like to try the bloodline but can wait till after Santa comes to see if anything is under the tree. :D:D
I think I have been a good boy this year but I never know. :confused::eek:

Richard

i love the colours in the bloodline range, at least being a pre mix, its easy to get the same colour repeatedly. I'm colour matching challenged and to lazy to mix my own :)

Back