Createx illustration; opaque v's transparent

C0y0te

Needle-chuck Ninja
Anyone in the UK know where I can get Createx opaque illustration black and white? Preferably in 60 or 120 ml versions. I've been incorrectly sent the transparent versions which are no use to me and now the website which originally advertised the opaques is showing that they're unavailable. I can get them abroad but the postage is ludicrous.

Anyone in the UK know where I can get Createx opaque illustration black and white? Preferably in 60 or 120 ml versions. I've been incorrectly sent the transparent versions which are no use to me and now the website which originally advertised the opaques is showing that they're unavailable. I can get them abroad but the postage is ludicrous.
The place I would go for that would be www.smdesigns.co.uk
If they don’t have them now, they’re the main European supplier for Createx, so they won’t be out of stock for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white is the same, the black is just more matte but both are opaque

The white is the same, the black is just more matte but both are opaque

Oh, thanks! I was hoping that this might be case as they were sent by SM designs to me. When you say the black is more matte I'm assuming you mean the opaque version?

Oh, thanks! I was hoping that this might be case as they were sent by SM designs to me. When you say the black is more matte I'm assuming you mean the opaque version?
Yes the opaque version is more matte, sorry for not being clear!
I’ve heard many people say the opaque white is different but I asked Dru the other day and he said it’s the same

Back