Createx Illustration vs. Wicked Comparison

Ok thanks guys, i was trying eye tutorial yesterday,ofc i forgot about my mask ( doctor mask),and later i sniffled and i found some black in my snot... im gonna definitely wear it next time

i found out that the doctor mask is absolutely useless, so i bought M6300 half mask made by 3M , with A2/P2 filter set, and its great!!, breathing is quite good, and i must say im realy satisfied, after hour of practicing, the Particle filter get dyed by color noticeably...never Abing without it again..i dont have a good ventilation so for me, its literaly "must have"

i found out that the doctor mask is absolutely useless, so i bought M6300 half mask made by 3M , with A2/P2 filter set, and its great!!, breathing is quite good, and i must say im realy satisfied, after hour of practicing, the Particle filter get dyed by color noticeably...never Abing without it again..i dont have a good ventilation so for me, its literaly "must have"

U wore a dust mask?? That's pretty unhealthy, can't hurt a couple o times, but def good u got a good mask

Back