Createx reducer for wicked, createx and auto air

D

drobbins12

So coast airbrush is sending out. Free sample of reducer that works for all three createx paints, sounds like its a new product. I'm getting some with my order probably mid week. Just a heads up to those that are about to order anything. So if you want a free sample, order from them.

Also, do these distributors do free samples often?

Dylan

Yes since it is now on the market they are sending out 2oz bottles ,, It is AWESOME stuff...

Just ordered a 16oz bottle it was 1/2 price at Bear Air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

wouldnt swear to it ,but I am pretty sure you do not want to use it with regular createx. all of the reducers for the wicked and aa line turn ceatex into a gummy mess. The new reducer doesROCK though

wouldnt swear to it ,but I am pretty sure you do not want to use it with regular createx. all of the reducers for the wicked and aa line turn ceatex into a gummy mess. The new reducer doesROCK though
I heard the same thing reduce regular Createx with water only not reducer... bad things happen.

I reduce createx only with wicked reducer and never had a problem with it. I woild sa that the illustration base from createx makes the createx colors a bit gummy

Odoslané z HTC One X cez Tapatalk 2

re: 'High Performance' reducer.
I tried it out yesterday and realized almost immediately that I'd thrown my money away on it.
It's so much like Trident that you wouldn't know the difference if you changed out the labels, which is of no use to me as an asthmatic.
Knew it as soon as I popped the lid, smells like windex just like Trident.
Flows like crazy for large and medium size stuff, blows for fine detail.
Absolutely terrible tip dry when trying to render lines in the .25 - 2.5mm range, and makes a lumpy line cos any film that forms on the tip gets softened by solvent and blows onto the line.
For fine detail it's a huge step down from Wicked base with standard reducer.
I can see how it would be a god send for anyone who struggles with waterbournes due to lack of a good quick tip cleaning device and technique.
I really hope this isn't the way things are going, it will spell the end of really tight detail with waterbournes if that's the case.

Overall a big disappointment since I could add widow cleaner to my color if I wanted anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back